HELP !!

i got a weard question i got a sore between my legs and i felt down there today and i had pussy white liquied on my finger and it hurts when my legs rub togeather can neone help?
~Heidi~

heidicummins03

Asked by heidicummins03 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• uhm.. you mean your thighs? or just when you move in general?
    rawrscreambri6

Answer by rawrscreambri6 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my thighs rub but it hurts when i open my legs to pee and stuff and i am due in a month
    ~Heidi~
    heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Possible infection, Call your doc
    Anonymous

• its prolly the mucus plug coming out. but go to your doctor and ask him/her about it. i hope you and your baby are ok :)
    rawrscreambri6

Answer by rawrscreambri6 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• what is a mucus plug sorry but this is my first baby and i am scared and i cant get in to see my doc till next friday and it really hurts
    ~Heidi~
    heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• its something that your body forms to clog the cervix and keep the baby safe from bacteria. it usually comes out some time before you have your baby. how far along are you?
    rawrscreambri6

Answer by rawrscreambri6 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• does it hurt when you spread your legs?"(like if your dr. was to check you) if so its possible youre dilated.call your on-call dr.if it gets too bad tho!
    Anonymous

• wait you said a sore. never mind its not the mucus plug. i thought you said its sore. im soo sorry its late and i misread what you said. uhm thats something you should definately get checked out. call your doctor tomorrow and he might be able to squeeze you in.
    rawrscreambri6

Answer by rawrscreambri6 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i am due march 12th and i dont know if it could b an iffection i did not try the doc yet because i just found out it was pussing
    ~Heidi~
    heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• it is like all pussy and it hurts to walk and it hurts to open my legs far when i open my legs it feels like some one is pulling the skin right off my leg
    ~Heidi~
    heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 11:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2009