Every family has one, whose your's?

Ok, so every family has that one person thats a little out there. You love'em, put you just can't help but be a little embarassed to admit you share the same bloodline. So who is that one in your family? Mine is my uncle, my dad's brother. He is not only one of my favorite relatives but one of my favorite people in the whole world. But he has this little problem, he like to take things that don't belong to him. It doesn't matter what it is he just can't help himself. I have learned along with almost everyone else in the family not to go out to eat with him he always ends up bring home dishes, silverware, napkins, anything. Once we all went out to eat to celebrate a birthday and we went to this really nice resturant and my grandmother talked about how much she loved the wineglasses. We don't know how but when we got home he pulled out 12 wineglasses and gave them to my grandmother. So who's your's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mine is my mom :) but she lives with us LOL she's a ton of fun though :)
    Anonymous

• Holy crap, 12 glasses? That's amazing, lmao.

I wish I had someone in my family like that. Unfortunately they are all either normal, or complete a-holes.
    Anonymous

• Or crap, maybe I'm the one!  lol...

Seriously...I never thought of it that way before.  I probably am the one!

Anonymous

• There are so many goofballs in our family I don't know where to begin u can't pick your relatives u can just love them for who they are.Wow a dozen glasses should take him more often lol
    Anonymous

• Mine is my dad. He's "been" a bounty-hunter, drilled in the oil fields, fought terrorists, own 3000 guns and has worked as a mercenaryfor the govt, I could go on and on about all of the things he has "done"...but you get my point. It's funny, the only thing I remember him doing is sitting on his butt watching tv, while my mom worked hers off to make ends meet. In fact, he's doing the same thing to my stepmom now. Needless to say, I do not find his antics amusing. Your uncle, on the other hand, cracks me up.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Depends on the problem. My brother is very controlling and abusive towards women. I, on the other hand, was the family's closet drug addict. (Note: I've now been clean for 17 years).
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm the only one in my family who isn't the one; wait, maybe that means I am the one???
    livn4laundry

Answer by livn4laundry at 11:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I got a few. A greedy stingy grandma, a boob-grabbing aunt, an aunt who dates men 20 years younger than her, a stripper sister, the list goes on.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Hmmm....IDK. I think it might be me! LOL. I dont steal...I just have the rep of being a bit flakey. Im trying to redeem myself though.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm certainly "the one" from most of my family's POV.
    from my POV I'm a bit ashamed of most of the members in my family in some way or another. they're all pretty fake and afraid, and unwilling to educate themselves and think for themselves and use reason and logic in their lives.
    most of them are republicans. *shudder*
    wallylicious

Answer by wallylicious at 12:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2009