Crampy/achy at 11 weeks?

I am really kinda crampy achy, dull annoying pain going on like in the pubic area....like about 3 to 4 inches above my pubic bone...I dont remember having this kind of pain this early with my first one but I am just wondering if anybody else has or has had this kind of pain....anything comments will help...debating calling the Dr. or not.

jlcazzola

Asked by jlcazzola at 11:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used to hurt everywhere! Just bring it up to your dr.Since its not your first, it'll probably be more painful at times, but its probably just ligament pain!
    Anonymous

• Gosh, I get random pains everywhere and a lot earlier on with this one too lol. You can call if you want, but I would just wait until my apt and bring it up. I get menstrual like cramps through my entire pregnancies too. drives me nuts.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Yeah I see my dr on the 24th of this month...It just sucks when i am at work all day on my feet...then i get home with my little toddler...oh well....just gotta get used to it...
    jlcazzola

Answer by jlcazzola at 12:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yes...I've had 2 miscarraiges. REST! Don't do anything strenuous sp?...I'd go to the hosp just in case, what can it hurt? Cramping that early...in MY PERSONAL past experiences.....is not good. However, that may not be the case for you. Just go get checked, seriously. Hospitals don't mind and it's better to be safe than sorry! I wish you all the best love! xoxo
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 12:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• The 24th is too long to wait...go get looked at now.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I would like to point out that IF you are miscarrying there is nothing a hospital can do for you. Miscarriages can not be stopped, and they sometimes do just happen. It doesn't sound like a miscarriage but even if it was, there is nothing no one could do about it. (and I don't mean that in a harsh way, just factual believe me.. I had that scare once and it's not something anyone should go through)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I havent been bleeding at all...like NOTHING so I am just gonna wait i may call like the after hours nurse tonite....
    jlcazzola

Answer by jlcazzola at 3:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009