What's the craziest, most outrageous, and/or stupid thing you've done for love?

Laura1229

Asked by Laura1229 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I played detective and found my boyfriend at his new lover's house. I hit her, and kicked my way into her apartment. She then told me that she had an abortion because he convinced her, knowing that we were both preggy at the same time. She also told me that she was responsible for giving him, who gave me, crabs!!!! He told me that he couldn't make up his mind on who he wanted. I told them both that they were made for each other. He beat my 6month old unborn child outa me later. Needless to say, I'm no longer in that relationship and this was decades ago. I still grieve for the murdered fetus.
    Anonymous

• Well for me i think my craziest thing was, trying to meet up with my hubby again. he hunted me down for the longest time and i won't give him the time of day and 2 months later i miss him tring to hint on me, his jokes, slapping him for touching my boobies or my butt and i liked to pick a fight with him so i went after him after i chased him off ..lol.. ( cat and mouse game)
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm...I'd have to say ran to another state with my fugitive ex husband...although I have to say I didnt fully understand what was happening at the time. We are now divorced and I am re-married.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• well it was kinda a b**ch move
    but i loved my SO
    and he said he loved me
    we were both single
    then he got a girl friend
    and i tol dhim she messaged me on myspace and told me to never talk to her man again or sh ewould mess me up
    well he dumped her we started dating and a few years later we got married
    i still aint told him wut i did and she never messaged me but i knew he was ment for me and i was not gonna let someother girl have him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• omg anon 9:54!!!!! I'm sooooo sorr to hear that! tear*
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2009