WAY TMI!

But how do you do the female ejaculation thing? Like squirt? I have heard that it feels out of this world, and I think that it would be a major turn on for DH. But I have no idea how to do it. Anyone have any tips? Oh and Im serious here. We need to spice things up a bit and I have always been interested in learning how to do this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• it all depends on how your doing it for the feel and where you hit the spot. its really hard to explain.. i am one of those squirters and usually my SO can hit the spot just right ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I dont think its a skill, i think some women do this and some dont, i however do not!!! I really dont think its something you can learn, i just think its a function only some women have!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i dont think you can learn it if you cant do it to be honest. its kind of like some woman can do things that other woman cant. its not a skill, its not a talent or anything and i dont think its possible to try and learn, i mean yeah you can try.... but you cant make it happen if it doesnt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I dont think it is a skill you can acquire. I think you either do it or you dont. Personalyl I am glad I dont...yuck! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• hm. i was in a group on here and there was a link to a video that showed you how you could do it, but the video was horrible lol. Its was some creepy looking dude and some chick with giant rabbit teeth lol. Oh well. Any other suggestions on how to spice things up then? We are a very traditional couple, so no porn or anything. We find it to be gross and wrong in many ways.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• well as far as trying to spice things up, try maybe shaving down there? i mean what kind of spice things up are you tlaking about, i dont want to jump out of lines and upset you, so please for give me .. but as i was saying maybe you can both trim up or shave if your not already..or perhaps try different positions..or maybe try another place having sex besides in the bedroom..? i hope this helps, and again, please forgive me if i am way out of line, just trying to help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• not out of line at all lol. and we both trim and neither of us like the shaved feeling. but thank you very much for your suggestions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I was never a squirter until after I had my son. It does feel out of this world. I'm really sure how to explain how to do it. There is just a certain my bf hits and all of a sudden, it just gushes. I will say that it is part of foreplay for us. If you want more details send me a message.
    foxy400ex

Answer by foxy400ex at 2:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• This is also a skill I wish I had! I'd give anything to learn or even know how to squirt! Anyway, needless to say I don't have any help in that area, but you asked for other suggestions, so I was thinking that you and your hubby could get toys and use those in the bedroom. We've just begun this and I LOVE it. It's helps a lot and brings a lot of enjoyment to the bedroom =)
    Anonymous

• Oh yes!!! I agree with the toys!!! My hubby and I have a toy box in addition to our sons!! Ours of course is in our room, but it was the best enhancement that we could have made in our sex life and we really didnt need to spice it up but wow!!!! I recommend the rabbit with the bullet and remote!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2009