Did your children ever ask you or tell you they want more siblings?

My daughter asked for a sister all the time lol, i am pregnant now but she doesn't know that yet we are waiting a couple more weeks before we tell anyone, she has a younger brother but says she wants one more brother and a sister lol

rockabell.2009

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in General Parenting

• Confraternity!

That apparently is auto correct for congrats on a kindle.... enjoy? Lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Mine JUST did the other day, and it was the first time I can remember her saying that. The reason she asked was quite comical, though! I have 3 girls, and each time I give birth, my cousin takes the other children while I'm in the hospital. She has kids their age and they love to play together. So my daughter said "When are you going to have another baby so I can go spend the night with Sadie (my cousin's daughter) again?!" LOL! How about we just set up a playdate or something...that seems extreme to me LOL!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Yep, I get that a lot. He wants a younger brother.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 5:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• My two boys don't, but my daughter keeps asking for a little sister. I think she just wants another girl around to even up the numbers in our family. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• My son 3 asks for a baby brother all the time. he has a 2.5 year old step bro
    bubbasmomma13

Answer by bubbasmomma13 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2012