Did your children ever ask you or tell you they want more siblings?

My daughter asked for a sister all the time lol, i am pregnant now but she doesn't know that yet we are waiting a couple more weeks before we tell anyone, she has a younger brother but says she wants one more brother and a sister lol

rockabell.2009

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in General Parenting

• yup my 6 year old wants a baby in the house.. i have many friends that have babies and they bring them over and he's like can we keep them.. lol..

mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• My children tell that they don't want any more siblings.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:37 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Mine JUST did the other day, and it was the first time I can remember her saying that. The reason she asked was quite comical, though! I have 3 girls, and each time I give birth, my cousin takes the other children while I'm in the hospital. She has kids their age and they love to play together. So my daughter said "When are you going to have another baby so I can go spend the night with Sadie (my cousin's daughter) again?!" LOL! How about we just set up a playdate or something...that seems extreme to me LOL!!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Yes my you gets wants a baby sister. It's just not going to happen. I feel bad because she's such a nurturer to babies and loves them but I don't want anymore. So she has to settle for cousins and friends babies.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Mine is an only child, so yes, it comes up sometimes.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• nope
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• My kids still ask for another sibling sometimes. They're 8 and 11. It just ain't happening.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• No. My youngest was born a week after my oldest turned 3 years old, and he knew I was having a baby. Now they are 7 and 10 and have told me a few times that they are glad there are no babies or dogs in our house to mess up their toys, LOL.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• My now 11 yo used to ask for a little sister, and now she has one.

Answer by missanc at 12:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Yes! Just the other day my son(5 years old) said he wants a sister.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 12:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2012