Stocking stuffers..

are you suppose to wait until christmas eve to stuff them or can you do it throughout the month>??

Asked by mampanda0422 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in Holidays

• ohh thats a good idea!! i have all my stuffers i just dont have them in the stocking yet! but i will begin now! !:D yay me! thanks! ANon! :D

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Santa brings stocking stuffers so- Christmas eve

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• I've got a few things hidden away in a bag that I'll put in the stockings on Christmas Eve after my daughter and stepson have gone to bed.

Answer by Ballad at 1:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Santa fills the stockings when he comes.. many of it is fun stuff but he also puts important things in there, toothbrushes, tooth paste, couple pairs of socks, (when my siblings and i were growing up we also got deodorant, chapsticks, face wash or makeup removers)

Answer by kp0469 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Santa stuffs the stockings here, so nothing is put in there til after they're in bed on Christmas Eve.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• That is a neat idea. I have to wait till Christmas eve because one of my kids is so nosey.

Answer by healedbystripes at 1:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Now I'm dying to know what the anon poster's suggestion was lol.

We only fill the stockings on Christmas Eve. So, I'm sure it's more of a family tradition type thing

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• santa is the stocking stuffer, I have never heard of it being the parents ( shhh) and done before Christmas Eve

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Stockings get stuffed on Christmas Eve when everyone is sleeping.

Answer by DJDNY at 2:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Santa fills the stockings, so we wait until Christmas Eve - after Santa comes.

Answer by missanc at 2:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2012