Are you part of the y?

the YMCA ia having a free month! are you part of the y?? do you like it? i really dont know what they are or do! Lmao

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in Entertainment

• I grew up going to the Y. I was on the gymnastic team there and went every day. When I got older I worked there. It used to be great. I don't know if they are all the same. You have to check it out.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• i used to. dh and i would do our workout while the kids were in the daycare part, then we'd go get them and get in the pool
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• maybe i will.. they emailed me and told me to come in.. but i'm like all shy with it! Lol
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• It might be a good way for you to make friends. I don't think there's one around where I live.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Yes. I should use it to work out more often but it's nice in the summer because they have a pool with a kid's activity pool that my son loves. My son also does sports through the Y and it's much cheaper than being a non-member. PLUS, twice a month they have a "Parent's Night Out" and for 13 bucks will watch your kid from 6pm-10pm while parents go out on a Saturday night.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• nope- don't even know where one is!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:44 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• No,Ours is actually closing at the end of the month.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• We don't have one. I used to go when I was growing up in my hometown. We had lots of great activities there!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• We don't have one, but I'd take full advantage if we did. I'd love a cheap gym that we could all use.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• i went and got my free pass for the month.. and if i like it i will be sign up before the end of the month to continue our membership! eek!! :) i think it'll be a great way to get me out of the house!
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Dec. 6, 2012