Today's American Idol...

Can someone fill me in on what happened on American Idol today??? Adam in or out, Danny in or out, (And Danny's friend) Michael Sarver??? Michael's cousin goes to our church..She is so excited for him!

heavenschild99

Asked by heavenschild99 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont remember what happened with Adam but Danny made it (YAY) but his friend Michael didnt (even though I think he should have).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• well idk anyones names yet
    but the two best friends
    the one whos wife just died made it
    but his friend did not
    I WAS SO MAD
    the norman dude made it
    i think it is stupid
    then that really annoying girl made it the one who is all ways singing like 2 songs when u only get 1
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• adam made it
    neenee32

Answer by neenee32 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OH yeah bubbles, you're talking about psycho girl Tatiano del Toro . . that girl is psychotica. . . always laughing and crying!! And what about the flamer??? He is ALWAYS crying!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me, I have nothing against gay people. I go to my gay friend's house every Wed. to watch it. That boy just too fagadocious for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL and that other girl is scary!! I think they have really sunk this year to the point where they put people through just for the "drama" and ratings, and other deserving people were sent home. I'll still watch it though. This is my night of the week where I get to go to a friend's house for a couple hours (dd goes to grandma's, while dh goes to the gym).
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• ya im glad the blind guy made it though
    i think he rocks!!
    but my dad was saying about the 2 friends
    if one made it ofcorse the other one was not going to
    i was so upset i started to cry lol maybe its just cuz im pregnant or cuz i really like both of there voices and though they both were gonna make it
    i really hate the new judge
    she was all smiles and stuff when she was telling that one guy he did not make it but his best friend did
    then our cable went out!!!! and m dad called to b**ch and he goes not to sound gay but im watching american idol and dont want to miss anything!!!!
    lol i love my dad
    and i love gay guys so i aint dogging or anything
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• bubbles . . what do you mean? I didn't understand your last message. I was NOT dogging the guy, because he was gay . . . only because he tries to be more feminine than a woman! You don't think that guy is strange? That poor girl that had to be grouped with him and the other crazy girl (the black girl, not the laughing girl).
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i was not saying u were dogging lol
    i was saying my dad thinks only gay guys aqnd him watch it and the way i said it i was worried people would take offence to it
    and i knew he was gay lol but i love the drama lol
    (srry if the spelling in the last message sucked im like half a sleep but that is about as far as i can get my body wont let me sleep)
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I missed all but the last 10 minutes of it. I can not belive Norman made it and that crazy chick starts with a T she drives me insane.
    1andonly98

Answer by 1andonly98 at 1:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• the 2 friends name danny and jamar right? is that who you were talking about cause i dont remember a danny and michael.. anyhow, they kept danny and let jamar go eventhough he sang sooooo good and i remember how the judges were feeling him when he was singing.. i really dont know what happened but it sucks!
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 2:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2009