online jobs?

i've been to those sites (stuffformoms etc..) and all that and it seems like they want you to start your OWN business. thats not exactly what im looking for.. i just want to work for a company from home.. i don't want to start my own business. any suggestions?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 12:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• Cloud10corp.com is a real company with real at home jobs. Mostly taking customer service calls for certain projects, but they train you. It only pays about $9/hour for most projects, but it's legit and it offer lots of hours and some flexibility (but you are literally at your computer for 7-8 hours a day).
    neenee32

Answer by neenee32 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I went for Work at home United, because I as much as I wanted to get a customer service job its impossible with a 2 year old and a 7 months old. I had to find someway to workk around them and this is whats working out for me. I talk to other moms that have children as well and its worked out for them too. So far so good for me, I market at night and make calls and emails during the day. I can present the company to other moms through either over the phone presentations or online video presentations which is good especially when the kids are a bit sensitive .. which means either throwing a tantrum or needing me to carry them... I lookd everywhere and sittig for 8 hours straight is something impossible for me.

www.workathomeunited.com/homerevenue
    Sylg82

Answer by Sylg82 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I work at home with The Why Circle. Go to http://www.thewhycircle.com/bethlord and I will get you more info after you fill out the contact info. Have A Great Day!!! It's a Biz not a job, but I was looking for a job too when I came across this and I really like it.
    skywatcher1973

Answer by skywatcher1973 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I have compiled resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my work from home site, including the following: customer service, virtual assistant, tutor, telemarketer, transcriber, translator, blogger, online guide, writer/editor, consultant, concierge, mystery shopper, nursing, tech support, marketing, online jury.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 16, 2009