What is YOUR explanation for these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

(FEMA camp)

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7rV-mAcsE
(FEMA coffins)

Now, before you go calling me a looney conspiracy theorists, I don't know what to believe. I am, however, interested in YOUR theories.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• FEMA isn't just about hurricanes and floods. It is supposed to be there to deal with true large-scale disasters like a nuclear attack. There are contingencies for everything, right down to handling radiation and how to set up areas for people to identify bodies in the event of massive casualties.

Every city & county in the country has an emergency management protocol manual, and it includes basic things like who is required to go to work in the event of a state of emergency to which parts of the country will take the most radiation in the event of an attack. When you see your local police/hospital doing emergency drills on the news, they make it sound like it's for tornadoes, but it's the same procedure they'll use if someone bombs us.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I don't think you're being a conspiracy theorist at all. I honestly believe they're being prepared for all those who oppose Obama and his plans for socialism. He's beginning to realize that he can't control a free society, so in his arrogance, he'll order all those who refuse to cooperate with him to be imprisoned in the camps. Don't you love how they call them "FEMA" camps. LOL One day we'll hear that Martial Law has been declared and they'll start rounding up Christians, Conservative Republicans and anyone else who doesn't worship the ground BO walks on.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Actually I will tell you what they are. They are camps designed for people during a crisis in America. They were designed so that the country can keep order during a major disaster or during martial law that accompanies major disasters. I want to know what our government is planning or knows about that we don't. We are planning ahead so we don't end up there though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It's where all of the earthy crunchy uber liberals and celebrity types will go when there is a major natural or "man made" disaster , as that group is the least likely to be able to defend themselves...since they're anti-gun, anti-preservatives/pesticides, pro trees, pro wildlife, pro "mother earth" and overly sympathetic to those who want to wipe us off the map!

The rest of us who have common sense and innate survival skills, will be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Google The Rex 84 Program and you will see that there has been a plan in place since about 1984 in case a natural disaster, civil unrest, or Homeland attack. I have also read where these camps would come into use if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• HAHAHA - LMFAO...the first reply is hysterical...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 1:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2009