Do you ever wonder if men...

...have the inane ability to completely and utterly lack common sense? Like...they do things that you can't even begin to comprehend because they are that stupid.

sophiafarris

Asked by sophiafarris at 12:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah some do
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It's literally like they can just flip the common sense switch...even though they (my husband!) are extremely intellgent, genuinely smart people! :)
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• lol idk all the guys i know arnt that bright lol
    it makes me feel smart to be around them
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Oh geez! Ex-husband once dropped my car keys in a puddle of rain water and couldn't disarm the alarm so Einstein decided to put them in the microwave to "dry them off". I woke up to the noise of the short circuits making this noise like we were reviving Frankenstein!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• all the time. lol.
    men are idiots. really.
    must be in their dna.
    nikkimichele

Answer by nikkimichele at 1:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Not all men.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• lmao!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• hahahaha gigi omg!!!!! roflmfao!!!!!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Oh don't even get me started. How is it that my husband can pass the CPA exam, but when it comes to common sense it's just not there for him. Like today, I forgot to pay our internet bill and it was shut off. So I called him and asked if we had enough money to pay it. Well he went online to pay it from work and then called me back. Well that was great, but you have to call the company to have them restore the service. He asked if I needed the confirmation number. I said sure, it wouldn't hurt. So he said he'd e-mail it to me...it took 5 minutes for me to explain to him why it wouldn't help me to have it e-mailed...it finally clicked for him that I can't get my e-mail if I have no internet connection.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• omg every freakin day of my life... My hubby is VERY smart but when it comes to the common sense department he is, lets say lacking! Some of the stuff he does- really I just dont get it, like teaching our crazy lil 22 month old how to screw and unscrew lids on water bottles- he said "she wanted to learn!" Well thats just great dear but now she is in my kitchen, opened a water bottle and dumped it all over the floor!!!!!!! Siiigh but who would we laugh at and make fun of if they posessed some common sense?
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2009