Who has an Elf on the shelf???

Ours just "showed up" today!! Its the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see where he'll end up next. It's so fun thinking of different ideas on where to put him. And the fact that hes watching them, has made my girls really behave! :) They named him Charlie snowflake. If you don't know what it is heres the link that explains it http://www.elfontheshelf.com/

RubyBlue82

Asked by RubyBlue82 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in Holidays

• Ours is named Bumble. This is his second year at our house. It is cute to watch my son look for him every morning, but a bit of a pain in the ass trying to remember to move him every night.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• is it like a bun in the oven?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• LOL Yeah I have to remember to wake up at least 10 min before my kids do. Other wise they might see me touching him or he might even be in the same spot....there are so many cute ideas on pinterest though. :)
    RubyBlue82

Comment by RubyBlue82 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• A bun in the oven?? lol No. Just literally an elf. aka santa's spy. He shows up and watches your kids and leaves in the middle of the night to report back and tell santa if the kids have been naughty or nice. And then the next morning he;s in a new spot. It 's just a cute thing to do for the kids. My girls talk to theirs and tell him what they want and write him letters to give back to santa... Pinterest has a lot of ideas for the elf.
    RubyBlue82

Comment by RubyBlue82 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Ours is named Ginger. She's a mess too. Cracking pecans and scattering them around. Rearranging the doll house. Oh it's so much fun!!! I'm loving it!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• i never heard of it. i'm thinking one might show up next year.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• No, I think they're kind of creepy.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• We have one. My son named him Owen. Currently he's hanging from our ceiling fan wearing a pair of my son's boxer briefs.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• No, they're weird and creep me out, no thanks.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Yes we do. We got him last year. Here is this year so far.  This is last year.  we LOVE having him here.  

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:42 PM on Dec. 6, 2012