How do you have your bathroom counter set up?

Seems like between me and my dh we have the stuff we need as the day/night goes by but I would love to have it in order.

Ex: mouse, gel, hairspray etc. after each use we just set it down and stays there along with whatever else we use.

How about when company comes over and maybe stays the night. I've thought of fixing it up with handy stuff you may need (like at a hotel) in case they forgot something.

Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in Home & Garden

• We each have our own bathrooms... Thanks GOD!

I have my necessities, like soap, hand sanitizer, lotion, mirror, a couple candles and a basket full of makeup brushes.

He has his razors, cologne, soap, hand sanitizer, and mouth wash..

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• the only thing out on the counter is the soap dispenser. I do not like counters (bath or kitchen) to have stuff all over. The only thing in the kitchen always on counter is the microwave, I would move it daily if I could LOL
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• My Bathroom has my stuff all over it. My DH uses the hall bath for himself. So it is a mess too. If company comes over we just shove all his stuff in the drawers. We rarly have overnight guest.

Answer by louise2 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• The master bathroom and the other bathroom upstairs have stuff all over. The half bath downstairs doesn't have a counter. Since there's just a sink, the clutter doesn't collect. I probably wouldn't take the time to fix the bathroom up like a hotel in case my overnight guests forgot something, but we hardly ever have overnight guests. I'd just tell them if they need anything, feel free to ask for it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• from left to right:
    Mouthwash,our deodorants,liquid soap,bathroom cups,mousse,curl balm,and on a washcloth I lay out our toothbrushes,toothpaste,and my comb(like a hotel)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• We just have one bathroom, no counter space.
    Most stuff is in the cabinet above the toilet and above the sink in the other cabinet, is toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, peroxide,mouthwash,cups
    Only thing out is the dispenser for soap and tissues.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• It is a black granite top with a dark smoked glass bowl. and dish for soap and one for the toothbrush that is it

Answer by older at 6:43 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• The actual counter only has hand soap. Well on a good day anyway. All my other crap is on a shelf, in the medicine cabinet, or in drawers lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Bathroom counter? I wish I had a counter...
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• You don't want to know!!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2012