What is your favorite part of christmas?

i love it all. the songs, decorations, the giving, the gifts the smiles the helping, the seasons, the weather, the meaning, the love, family, the wrapping, the shopping, visiting santa, elf on the shelf, the books, the magic

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in Holidays

• The food, family, and watching my daughter open her gifts in the morning.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Food. You can have all the rest it
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• The lights.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• the 26th! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Sitting back on Christmas morning while my preschooler goes ape nuts over her gifts from Santa.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Family gatherings

Answer by older at 6:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• I really do love wrapping presents, if only I didn't have to BUY the presents first :P lol

all the yummy food is a close 2nd favorite thing about Christmas, my mom is already tempting us with talk of Tamales, biscochitos, peanut brittle, empanadas, and some "Chocolate Wonders" which are basically like a Reeces peanut butter thing on top of rice crispies...idk she used to make em when I was a kid and just recently found her recipe again :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 7:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• This year it will be when its over.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• My favorite part of Christmas is Christmas day, it's just the 3 of us, all the dinners/hosting of
    parties, gift exchange is done and it's just us.
    We do our thing, we stay in pj's all day, we much on snack items all day, and dinner is always
    one of our favorites and this yr is grilled burgers wither it snows or not...lol...
    And then we skype our close friends in Australia and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and chat for
    awhile (tho their Christmas day was the night before)...
    It's a day for just us and that is the ultimate gift anyone can ever ask for...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• I love driving around and seeing all the lights and decorations on houses. I especially love the over the top National Lampoon Christmas like houses with lights on every square inch of property. The tackier and more colorful the better.There's something just happy and silly about it that I can't help smiling.Oh and egg nog ice cream! Thank god it's only in the stores once a year or I wouldn't eat anything else.
    LBoogie0617

Answer by LBoogie0617 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2012