anyone else with big breasts have this problem???

okay so i have a D cup, and i tend to get an odor sometimes between my breasts.. because it gets hot down there lol. so sometimes i put some deodorant inbetween them and that just irritates and causes it to become red. does anyone have any suggestions as to how to prevent the odor? its embarrassing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try a little baking soda or some other powder like Shower to Shower.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Im a G cup and i have the same issues...have you tried baby powder...it will soak up some of the smell...
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 12:52 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Try a rock crystal deodorant. My hubby is very sensitive to anti-perspriants and most deodorants but likes this one. He still sweats but he doesn't get any smells.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=rock+crystal+deodorant
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• you can carry wipes with you throughout the day also. i wouldnt do wet ones, just dry ones to soak up the moisture there. i get it also i was a D and now im MUCH bigger seeing as though im pregnant and its gotten a lot worse :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Body powder works wonders!!!! I'm busty too and sweat under my breasts but I don't smell. I know my mama uses powder and has for years, so give that a try too ;)
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• The only thing I have found to work that doesn't cause irritation & actually works is Summer's Eve Feminine Powder. It also works wonders for my extra "flabby" area, just above the bikini line (at least I'm guessing, haven't seen the bikini line in years...lol) But I had my kids all by c-section & I was always dealing with issues from moisture building up in that area. The Summer's Eve helped tremendously.
    cberney

Answer by cberney at 4:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am also pretty busty... DDD.  I know that area gets sweaty.  Ugg!  I have used the rock crystal, baby powder and also FDS feminine spray.  I have found that the rock crystal & Fds combined work the best.  The rock crystal is non irritating & the FDS spray just leaves a smooth, dry, fresh feeling.  Good luck.

ThatsWright

Answer by ThatsWright at 12:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OMG! I thought no one else did this! I do this all the time, and my "girls" get a lil funky odor too. Since deodorant irritates my skin too, I use baby wipes (the sensitive kind) in between and underneath. Once dry, I slather on some powder Gold Bond works well, but any old powder will do even baby powder. Other wise, switch deodorant brands and keep doing what I do lol.
    CoolMommy86

Answer by CoolMommy86 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Well I use to be DD cup and I had the same problem,I use baby powder it helped,sometimes big breasts are blessing and a curse but you have to deal with it,body powder is good too,I just liked the baby powder the best.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 6:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have that problem. I've been a DD for awhile but only recently since I've been pregnant and my breasts are growing (DDD to and E. Its almost exhausting.) have I noticed this oder.

Wash and dry really well with your shower and use a powder (body or baby, whichever you like) I sometimes use deoderant down there because it works with my skin.

*sigh* Sadly, I don't think there's anything we can do to stop it---just to deal with it =(
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 8:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2009