Toys

What toy did you or someone buy for your child that drives you crazy and you would throw away?

A jewelry box that sings it drives me crazy lol =)

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in General Parenting

• My parents are the worst. They love to buy those police cars that have sirens. They bought so many through the years. Or the cars that scream and drive by themselves. They are the worst. I just take the batteries out.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:16 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Lawn mower with popping balls inside. My Son only played with it when I was on the phone. One day when he was outside playing with his Daddy. I threw the MF lawn mower down the basement stairs! LOL! Made me feel better & he didn't even realize it was gone!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Alphabet puzzle with a zillion pieces. Each letter has three pieces associated with it. So annoying because they get everywhere! There are easier ways to learn ABC's for sure.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• My cousin got my kids one of those damn dogs that says the body part names and then laughs creepily. Well, that damn thing is possessed I swear cause it will go off when no one is even near it. Drives me crazy. I'll be in the kids room picking up other toys or clothes and I hear "Foot, hehehehe" from my sons bed (where he keeps the dog). Creeps me out every time!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• A plastic fishbowl with a goldfish that "swims" around in it magnetically, all the while giggling and making other stupid high-pitched, annoying fish noises. I've thought many, many times about burying that goldfish at sea. I keep hoping the damn thing will die, but it's lasted for two years already.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Sit & Spin...the music it played was so LOUD and there was no way to turn it down
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I'd like to "bop" whoever made the Bop It!  :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I love toys that make sounds etc, so it really doesnt bother me
    I dont like the toys with tiny pieces that get left everywhere LOL
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2012