Bad hair cut anyone?

have you gotten a bad hair cut...i just went and got my hair cut really short and i hate it more now then i did when it was long and frizzy and broken...ugh
Have any of you gotten bad hair cuts? What did they look like? Did you cry?how long did it take to grow out to a point you liked it again....?

mom2girliegirls

Asked by mom2girliegirls at 12:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I just got my haircut this weekend i told her to trim up the layers and she chopped it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• thats kinda what happend to me...the chick went wild with cutting mine...it looks terrible.. :(
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 12:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I've had a terrible cut too. The young girl who cut my hair was new & she was working at a salon that had great reviews but later I found out that she just came out of school & had only been working outside in salons for a year. I was so mad that the salon presented her to me to work on my hair when I asked for "special details". My hair is thick & wavy & I was asking for layers. She was definitely not experience enough for them to choose me to be her client. What the worse thing was is she went on & on with complaints of her being in the shop & talking to a friend on the phone while cutting my hair. I can't believe I set through the whole thing. I walked out of the shop wearing a hat! Thank goodness I wore one there! It's hair & it will grow back..I think we all have a bad hair story. ((ha))
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My problem is she chopped my layers but nothing on the top, so i'm debating if I should go to another place to get just the top done, but i'm nervous what if that gets messed up to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• awww u guys im i the same boat i got mine cut like 4 months ago and it seems like its takeing a eternity 2 grow back i hate it i feel so much more chunky with my hair short=(
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm always too scared to have my hair cut because the stylists I've been to never ever listen to me.

If I want to go in for just a trim, they think I want a million inches cut off. Even after I tell them "I'm not looking for anything new, I just want my split ends gone." they go scissor crazy! (And trust me, I know where my hair needs to be taken off for my split ends to be gone.) I had one who was actually offended because I didn't tip him after he cut my hair to my earlobes when I only want 2 inches off (my hair would have been at my shoulders then) When I asked him about it, he said "Oh, I know, I just thought this would look better."

I seriously couldn't believe that some asshole would think he's entitled to take whatever liberty he wants with my hair. I got up, went to the counter and paid and left.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 11:16 AM on Feb. 13, 2009