I told my dh paybacks a b!!

so my dh has this new habbit of leaving the shower thing up, so when i turn the bath water on cold water flies all over me. everytime this happens he thinks its funny. so it happed tonight oh man i was beyond pissed... so i took my mop bucket filled it with ice cold water had it ready, i called for him to bring me a towel and when he opened that door lmao i threw it all on him :) lets see if he learned his lesson this time. anyone wat to share some funny stories about payback?

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 10:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in Just for Fun

• hahahah I love it mama, that's friggin awesome.. my DH thinks it's hilarious to turn the light off when I shower, AND taught our 5 year old to do the same, when he was only 1 and 2 he would hold him as they dump a glass of cold water over the shower.. boys.. i'm not creative enough but my DH is very neat and tidy, on the weekends when I know he's made the bed, I tell my son to go in and jump on the bed and mess it up again.. we love to laugh and play jokes in our family
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• LOL That totally sounds like something I would do! My husband and I are constantly doing stuff like that to each other. Probably the meanest thing I've done was squirting lemon juice into his mouth when he fell asleep.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• I also took an intentional nut shot a few weeks ago at karate. That was mean. He deserved it, but it was mean.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• hee hee right on!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• Nice. I haven't been creative enough to get him back yet, but one day my hubby will pay!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• That's awesome. Was it fun?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Heck yeah. So worth it :) he was like its so cold. Duh that's how I felt everytime lol
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2012