Have you ever taken state insurance exam?

is it hard?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2012 in Money & Work

• Nope. But here is a bump for more attention.l

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• As in to become a licensed insurance agent?

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 11:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2012

• I took the exam for Health and Life Insurance in Louisiana. If you don't study you won't pass. I was told by the office manager and by the woman at the testing center that most people do not pass the test the first time. I think they just didn't prepare enough. I passed it the first try but I did have to study a lot. If you have no background in the buisness aspect of insurance the information is a little hard to digest the first couple times you read through it. I had to re read the material a few times until it all clicked and came together. It's a lot more on the exam besides just the selling insurance aspect. You have to learn about the investing and money managment behind it as well.There are many federal and state laws to memorize. The material is very technical and boring. As long you devote enough time to study you should pass but don't blow it off assuming it will be easy. Good Luck.

Answer by LBoogie0617 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• No I have not but I have heard it is hard.

Answer by booklover545 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2012