I Ought to KILL my husband!

We have two litters of one week old puppies right now, fourteen border collies in all (not including the two mommy dogs). The mommies are sisters and they prefer to share a whelping box and they nurse each others babies. It is very sweet. My husband wakes up at 5:30 for work. The puppies were all quiet and sleeping in the whelping box in our closet and, while he was getting ready, he opened the closet and decided to pet the pups before leaving. That got them awake and yipping and they woke me up and now I can't get back to sleep because the baby will have to nurse in like ten minutes. *sigh* I ought to kill him!

Cowgirl_Coyote

Asked by Cowgirl_Coyote at 6:11 AM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Pets

• Do it back to him on his day off.

Answer by louise2 at 6:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Ooh, I like that idea!
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Comment by Cowgirl_Coyote (original poster) at 6:43 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• A jury would totally understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• wake the puppies up when he falls asleep and leave the room in satisfaction
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I'd kill my husband if he irresponsibly bred dogs, too!
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 10:37 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Uh who said anything about irresponsibly breeding dogs? They were not irresponsibly bred. And they're my dogs.
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Comment by Cowgirl_Coyote (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• well said OP that previous comment was uncalled for, a lot of their comments seem to be, so don't take offence by it, i was left something uncalled for too
    Anonymous

• I agree with louise2, do the same to him on his day off and if he complains about it, then laugh and say now you know how I feel. lol
    Diamond2010

Answer by Diamond2010 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 12, 2013