Pregnancy Hair

I'm in need of some advice in dealing with my hair.I'm 20wks pregnant with fraternal twin boys...I also have 4 other kids 8,4,3 and 21mths.My hair is very freezy now and very dull looking.I juse VO5 hot oil treatments on it but it doesn't seem to do anything but make my hair look greasy!I want to look nice while I'm pregnant but I'm not sure what I should do about it.

ArmyWife041408

Asked by ArmyWife041408 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i feel your pain lol i use pantein pro v ice both the shampoo and conditioner it makes my hair really soft and shiny
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Try Biosilk Silk Therapy. It is an oil that you massage onto your hair and leave in. It doesn't look or feel greasy.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I like sauve vibrant shine shampoo. Also, on the days that you don't have to, don't use shampoo at all or a blow dryer or anything. Then on the days that you actually do leave the house and do your hair it looks much better. Your hair needs a break too :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009