How often do you drink soda?

S/O of the coke/pepsi question

growing up, i would drink like 4-5 cans a day. my parents always bought it for me. i was definitely an overweight child.

i gave it up for the most part after having my first child and lost 80 pounds, it wasnt ALL from quitting soda but it was a major part of it.

now IF i even drink it its at birthday parties and what not. occasionally ill buy the teeny tiny cans of a&w rootbeer or sprite when they're on sale.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I drink soda everyday.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• me too
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Way more than I should. I drink some every day. I should stop, I keep saying I'm going to stop, but...then I drink another. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I was drinking diet soda daily, I grew up on diet coke. But, at the beginning of Nov I just stopped buying it. I did have soda during Thanksgiving break but, I haven't since getting back home. Unfortunately I have not lost any weight. I'm assuming b/c I was a diet drinker.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:23 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• 1-2 times a week, or less.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I don't buy it for the house, but I will let our boys have one when we're out to eat, or at a party of some kind. It's a treat, not something we would drink on a daily basis.
    We has access to it when we were kids, at my Grandparents they had a bar in their basement, and a fridge behind it, and we would drink them like water,lol. At home my parents would buy it, but only a small amount, and we weren't allowed to drink it all the time, maybe for movie night, or special occasions. Thank heavens we wore it off living on a farm...
    I have maybe one every couple weeks, and it's always diet, the regular stuff is too sweet.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• about 1/2 to one can a day
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Less than 1 per month (a handful of times per year). And then, it's usually a special occasion and it's a rum and coke.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I have it less than once a month. But I always have diet. I never buy it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• every day
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2012