My 16 year old daughter only pees 2 to 3 tomes a day no matter how much she drinks. Should i be concerned?

gina7171

Asked by gina7171 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Teens (13-17)

• OH MY GAWD, really why do you even know this. i only pee 2-3 times a day as well if you'd like to know and honestly i drink more than anyone I know. and all these people telling you to take you 16 year old girl to a doctor have little common sense. Think of how embarrassed you would be if you were 16 and forced to go to the doctor because of your MOM thinking you dont pee enough. also she might use the bathroom at night as i often do. 3 or 4 am im usually on the toilet XD leave the poor girl alone!
    Ellie-lynn

Answer by Ellie-lynn at 3:29 AM on Jul. 23, 2013

• Careful with that, it's not normal (think about how many times you do that a day) - they could have some form of baldder problems. Check with the Dr. have them do a pee test to see if her pee is normal.
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Talk to her doctor.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I only go once, maybe three times a day - I hate public bathrooms... As long, as she is healthy, I wouldn't worry...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• No, I was never a big pee person either. Don't you have bigger things to worry about?
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• If she's drinking, and she's peeing, and she's healthy, she's fine. Everyone's bladder is different.

I do kind of have to wonder myself why/how you know how often your 16 year old uses the bathroom?
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 11:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• You really should ask a doctor that question. Why don't you just call her doctor's office and ask to talk to a nurse? Our office as triage nurses who will tell you if it's something that needs to be seen or not.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• That question would be more appropriate to ask her Doctor... as the answer relies on her PMHx, her diet, etc...

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Before I had kids, I would go twice a day. Once in the morning and once around dinner. And then kids fucked all my shit up.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:13 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• She's 16 Why the hell are you trackng her bathroom habits? And quite frankly at that age, I had an amazing bladder and would only need to use the restroom once a day unless I needed to change a tampon
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2012