Zumba, fun or fail?

I just bought the Zumba DVDs. Id rather go to a class but ca nt afford to pay for a class plus gas and a babybabysitter while i go so i thought id try the dvds. Has anyon e else tried them? Did they work for you? Was it fun, did you lose weight or tone up? Or was it a fail and waste of money?also i am trying to get friends to come over and do the dvds with me. Figured it might be more fun in a group. Especially sincewe are all so competitive lol

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 10:32 AM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I do unlimeted membership at the zumba studio every month - so I take classes and LOVE it

I cannot imagine doing it with a dvd though...I do use bellydance dvd's for that (as well as classes) but zumba on dvd doesn't seem fun to me.

doing classes I have lost about 30 lbs since I started going and I do about 5-6 hours of class a week now...but it's been kind of slow (which actually is good) - I do other things besides zumba though- a bit of pilates/ weights and belly dance and an occasional walk on the treadmill- as well as counting calories
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I LOVE Zumba
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:54 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Zumba rocks! I love it. It has helped with weight loss and toning things up.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Zumba is awesome, I think it's not a fail, you just have to work hard, and results will show up :)
    check this site for zumba music, information
    Majky28

Answer by Majky28 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 12, 2012