Problems with the future "step mom"

She is 19, my ex is 26. She keeps doing things that could endanger my children and encouraging them to do things that are against my rules.
She over steps her boundaries and doesnt respect me at all. She acts like a child on a power trip. She alwats picks on my kids and looks for reasons to yell at them.
I have confronted her and she doesnt care. I have brought up the problems with my ex and he seems blind to them.
What should i do to handle the situation before one of my kids gets hurt or before i get the urge to hit her? Lol

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 10:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2012 in General Parenting

• If I truly believed my son was not safe with my husband's fiancĂ©e or wife I would not be agreeing to the custody arrangement and I would hire a lawyer to bring the matter up in court. Period. My child's life is more important than trying to play nice or being civil. But age has nothing to do with safety. At 19 I would not have endangered a child nor at 13.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:38 PM on Dec. 8, 2012