I'm running away for the weekend.

I've packed the car and I'm about to check dd out early for a spur of the moment girl trip to Marble Falls. I have to get out of this house!!! Lol!

What are your weekend plans?

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Take me too!! I could pack in a minute!!
    Just need to get out (:
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:19 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Sounds wonderful! Have a safe trip & lots of fun. Nothing much here but the usual chores, shopping & maybe squeezing in a nap. :p GL w/ the whole move later on though. The boy better behave himself or I will come down there w/ my super glue & vice! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• creative people
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• But, I thought he wanted to marry someone else? Oh I don't know. He's just a big ball of screwed up. Stay safe.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• He thinks I am going to stay here at our house with our daughter and his grown son. He has no clue that I'm moving 6 hours away.
    texasgurl33

Comment by texasgurl33 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Wait, he doesn't know you're leaving? I'm confused. But, I do understand having to wait for a rental to be available. Have a good trip.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• The place I'm going isn't available until after Christmas. No choice but to wait. It's okay, because it's giving me time to hoard money and secretly pack.
    texasgurl33

Comment by texasgurl33 (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Have a safe trip.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Still trying to figure out how to be in 3 places at once. My daughter has a friend from school that has horses (I'm SO jealous). SO we've been invited to his grandparent's house to play with them tomorrow. At the same time there is also my son's cub scout pack meeting that I should be at (would rather watch paint dry), and also our Taekwondo Christmas party. I think we'll just have to be a little late to the Christmas party, and show up a little early to the friend's house. It shouldn't be too much of a problem, they've got people showing up hours before we said we'd come.

And then there's our usual D&D gaming nights Friday and Saturday.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• texas, why do you have to stay through Christmas? The best gift you could bive yourself and kids is freedom from all that is going on there. Please consider not going back.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2012