I'm running away for the weekend.

I've packed the car and I'm about to check dd out early for a spur of the moment girl trip to Marble Falls. I have to get out of this house!!! Lol!

What are your weekend plans?

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Be safe and have fun. You might want to consider leaving a note so your husband doesn't try to use this against you in some future legal maneuver . Enjoy your brak.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Should say break.
    booklover545

• How fun!

I'm not doing anything special this weekend, just more holiday-related stuff.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Still trying to figure out how to be in 3 places at once. My daughter has a friend from school that has horses (I'm SO jealous). SO we've been invited to his grandparent's house to play with them tomorrow. At the same time there is also my son's cub scout pack meeting that I should be at (would rather watch paint dry), and also our Taekwondo Christmas party. I think we'll just have to be a little late to the Christmas party, and show up a little early to the friend's house. It shouldn't be too much of a problem, they've got people showing up hours before we said we'd come.

And then there's our usual D&D gaming nights Friday and Saturday.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Have a safe trip.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Wait, he doesn't know you're leaving? I'm confused. But, I do understand having to wait for a rental to be available. Have a good trip.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Come on, Mad....the trail of lights is spectacular.
    texasgurl33

Comment by texasgurl33 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Sadly, I must return and stay thru Christmas...but soon I will be gone for good.
    texasgurl33

Comment by texasgurl33 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2012

• The place I'm going isn't available until after Christmas. No choice but to wait. It's okay, because it's giving me time to hoard money and secretly pack.
    texasgurl33

Comment by texasgurl33 (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• He thinks I am going to stay here at our house with our daughter and his grown son. He has no clue that I'm moving 6 hours away.
    texasgurl33

Comment by texasgurl33 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2012