My bladder is working over time on 3rd shift lol

Okay so as of late, I have been waking up twice a night to pee sometimes three times. I'm 25 and I've never had this issue. I sleep through the whole night. During the day I'm normal. So what's going on. I've started cutting out soda and juice and started drinking more tea and water can that be why? Also last night I cut drinking off at 7 went before bed and still woke up twice. It's really starting to bug me.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 1:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Health

• Maybe it is your cutting out sodas and adding water that's doing it. Your body is cleansing itself.

A few months ago, I was having issues with my bladder. I drink gallons of water per day and suddenly could barely make it to the bathroom (tmi sorry lol) i just had very little control over it all of the sudden. But, for whatever reason, it stopped and I'm fine now
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Are you Diabetic? Or pregnant?

Answer by louise2 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Btw, it went on for weeks and I'm only 26.
    tnm786

• Cut back on carbs and sweets befor bedtime. I am a diabetic and if I eat to many carbs and sweets befor bed I have to get up to many times to pee at night.

Answer by louise2 at 7:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• No I'm neither. I hope it goes away or I'll have to make a dr's appointment because not sleeping is killing me lol
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2012