What do you want for Christmas?

Asked by Bugzmomma at 4:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Just for Fun

• For all Childrens cancers to be cured

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I'm boring. I don't need anything. DH and I just buy what we want throughout the year or during our Christmas shopping while we're out together. We don't do gifts or anything on holidays. For me, it is mostly about getting the see the excitement of the kids with Santa and gifts.

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• lol omg I was just gonna ask this EXACT question! My dh just asked me cause his sister asked him, his parents and sisters usually get us something even though we do a big family gift exchange at his grandma's house on Christmas Eve, kinda a secret santa type thing so we only have to buy for one other person instead of everyone getting something for everyone else, kwim? Same thing on MY side of the family and this year my dad has me so I really don't have any idea what to tell them I want! There are lots of things I NEED but not really anything I want :-/

Answer by DreainCO at 4:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• My mom to come home from the hospital and to be better. my bills to get caught up.. and for my son to have a few things under the tree.

Answer by goofygalno1 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• ok, ok... I do have a request. I want Gerard Butler with a big o' bow!! :0)

Answer by goofygalno1 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• A nice camera... Not gonna happen...

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Kahlua lol.

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• A new house.

Answer by idareyou at 8:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• What I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth.

reindeer 2reindeer 2sleigh                    wreath

Answer by Natesmom507 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• the things id like to have we cant afford, the things i need really arent tangible objects. and the one thing i want that i might get (money) only comes at the expense of my great grandfather. he passed away Thursday and was very wealthy, but its hard to get excited about that.

Answer by okmanders at 10:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2012