How is everyone's tree coming along??

I finally got ours finished last night, but still need to put up all of my light houses and things and do just a few things around the house. By the time I get done it will already be Christmas... lol

Here is how it turned out...  Post pics of your own if you got 'em!!  Merry Christmas!!  :0)

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Holidays

• Nice! Ours has been up since right after Thanksgiving but I just let the kids do the ornaments themselves so its kinda um... bare :P lol plus I HATE garland and tinsel so our tree always seems more green than anything else, except when the lights are on i suppose :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• hahah yeah mine is kinda spiratic too. my son started putting ornaments on and had them all bunched up at the bottom of the tree. I had to move them around because I guess I am OCD... lol
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Mine's been up since Halloween. LOL! If my dog doesn't destroy it first, I plan on keeping it up until New Year's. I have no idea why he has this fascination with the tree......
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Mine is in a box in our garage. It will go up in a couple of weeks.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• All of mine have been up for awhile now...started Nov. 1st...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• mine is up it has been up since veterans day.. ornaments falling off it.. and i bought like 6 boxes of candy canes but i ate them all.. lmao so yeah..
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• We put ours up last weekend. Hubby did the outside lights too. All the decorations are up, it's the damn shopping I need to get cracking on. I know I can probably finish in 1 day, but just haven't been able to make the time or force myself to do it! Ugh! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I don't think it'll come out of storage this year. We won't even be home for a few days right over Christmas day.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Your tree looks great!
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Thank you booklover!! :0)
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2012