Am I stupid?

My guy friend want to cut things off between us and I don't. I want to give him space but it is hard. I asked him if he wanted me to spend the night with him last night and he said no. I am mad at him from how he has been acting lately but I still want to be in his arms. I kept asking him why and pretty much looked like a sad puppy dog until he said come on and stay. He said he didn't want it to lead to anything because we need time a part but we still had sex. He is so mad that the chemistry was off. He told me that I didn't love him and I told him that I am in love so he said prove it. He asked me to get his name started. I told him I can't lie and say I will because I don't have any tattoo and don't want any. He seemed a little upset but I don't have to tattoo anybody name to prove my love for them. So my question to you guys is am I just playing myself by wanting to have sex with him when he is trying to detach himself from me. It's like he is playing hard to get because I went through his phone and we had a big fight. Now he acting like he is done but kind of playing with my feelings.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Relationships

• confused

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Why would you want to stay with a guy who clearly doesn't want to be with you? A guy who texts other girls. I don't get it. You really need to move the hell on.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• He's playing you. You have reason to suspect he isn't honest (guessing since you went through his phone) and he turned it around and is pushing you away. I'm guessing you have a feeling something is off and didn't find anything, so he is pushing you away and now you are sorry you didn't trust him.

From an objective POV, I would say let him walk and find someone you trust and that is able to love you the way you love them.  

And don't ever get a man's name tattooed on your skin.  EVER.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• This again?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Yeah, this is really a dysfunctional relationship, in my opinion. He told you he didn't want to have sex, you pushed until you got your way and then you got upset because the "chemistry" was off. You went through his phone, so there are trust issues. He wants you to get a tat to "prove" your love.

Are you guys 15? Move on, work on yourself and let him work on himself. Neither of you appear mature enough emotionally to have a successful relationship
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Stop pushing yourself onto a man who clearly doesn't want you.

Show some respect for yourself before you expect it from others.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• And please don't come back to the thread yelling at all of us because we "just don't understand" and that you "have reasons not to trust him".
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 7:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Yes.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Oh he is defiantly playing you and you are so desperate for love and affection {daddy issues I'm guessing} that you can't see it. You can't change him you can only change you. Move on hunny................
    pinkparcel

Answer by pinkparcel at 7:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Just stop. Your throwing yourself at him and he isnt interested. if he wanted you he wouldnt be so willing to let you go. You kinda sounds a little needy which very well may be a factor in his not wanting you back.. time to move on!
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2012