I'm noticing more new people. What brings you to Cafemom?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in About CafeMom

• I would love to know if they are hearing about answers, through word of mouth ? If so it cant be that bad

OR they are looking forward to being a part of the drama llama team LOL
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I've noticed a few new names, but more than anything there are a lot of anon posters that ask using anon for pretty basic and non-drama questions. Makes me wonder why they use it.

I came here because I don't like the vitriol in the groups with large memberships (the only plus is that some of them move pretty fast). I didn't like having to apply to different groups for different subjects. Answers sort of took the guess work out of it. You don't have to join, you don't need alliances (although they can come in handy if you do), and at the time this place moved very quick and had tons of categories. It's slower now, but I prefer the atmostphere here over groups in general.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• "why would they not be new, anon? you guys are far too suspicious"

It's not like there is no reason for suspicion.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• amusement

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I am here because I don't really like any of my real friends lol .... so im trying to find some diff ones that i don't have to see.... like... ever :P---- no really being a mom requires alllll my attention i have 4 kids so its alot of work and to keep up with them and friends is very difficult especially when they don't have kids or they have careers and other things they need to keep up with, its nice to beable to just talk and share advice :)
    tonipaffel

Answer by tonipaffel at 11:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Well, I heard about answers from some friends of mine. So I hope I'm welcomed here. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Right now boredom..
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I started in groups and was introduced to Answers while in a discussion group. These ladies fought hard for Answers so I came to see what it was about and never left!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I remember that DJ! I didn't like you much then but I love you now! LOL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• I didn't like you much then but I love you now!

LMAO! Yes that was quite the experience. But honestly that is why i cam here, you ladies fought hard so I figured it was worth a try.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2012