Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you type out two doctors Dr. John and Dr. Jane Doe?


Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Technology

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • You can find that information in this eHow article.... It's too much to type out... LOL! 


    Answer by m-avi at 10:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

  • I would write Drs' John and Jane Doe

    Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

  • DR'S John and Jane Doe

    Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

  • Drs John & Jane Doe. Or
    Dr John & Dr Jane Doe.

    Answer by booklover545 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

  • or Dr. John and Dr. Doe?

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2012