How can i reset my profile to when you first sign up for cafemom

i was wondering how can you reset your profile to where you have to start all over instead of going through and deleting everything one thing at a time. i just really feel like starting all fresh with it all anything would help thanks and have a great day!

Taken0126

Asked by Taken0126 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• If you want to change your profile background there is a box above your screen name on your profile that says change fonts, colors themes. Click on that and you can change your profile to a new theme and fonts. If you want to change your Avatar pic go to the top right of your screen and select my stuff, from the drop down select my account settings scroll down and edit avatar.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 11:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• Besides deleting things one by one I don't really know. I guess you could click the contact us button at the bottom of the page and ask an admin. Other than just canceling your account and starting with a new one I really don't know what to suggest. I hope you find the answer though.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• There used to be a base code in the customize profile option, not sure if it's still in there, but poke around that page, you might find it. If nothing else, just save one of the bare basic pre-set themes then recustomize from there.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2012