Are you wondering about the impact of the Fiscal Cliff on your family?

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=b84b065d-9ae9-452d-92a7-4a369489044a

Here is a chart that lays out cuts and taxes.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• There goes my step-son's and step-daughter's college tuition money. The higher taxes for us would be greater than our grocery budget for the year.

If this happens it couldn't happen at a worse time for those already having a hard time. There are still talks of businesses not hiring more ppl because of Obamacare or even cutting ppl to avoid having to provide health insurance. That in combination with the already poor job situation is just sad.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• I have no idea...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2012

• Sighs at Miss Busybody....we are currently paying mortgages on homes in 2 states...we had to move for my husband's work and could not sell our other home...it just didn't seem right to let it go into foreclosure when we could pay for it....I also support my Mom...make big contributions for autism research and a non-negotiable 30% of our income goes into savings because I know SS isn't going to be there .

Busybody, I never asked you how much you make, but I have seen you post how rich you over probably over 50 times. You will still be able to eat out at that income don't panic.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• Thanks meooma for the link. I am worried it will impact us. As a single mom every penny counts.
    booklover545

Comment by booklover545 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Busybody, I never asked you how much you make, but I have seen you post how rich you over probably over 50 times. You will still be able to eat out at that income don't panic.

Oh yes....you are definitely a first class busybody. I have never said I am rich. I have when it was relevant talked about business and finance. You are the one that get glassy eyed and green anytime I post anything. Quit worry about the Jones...spend a little time on your own bottom line...maybe you won't be so bitter.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:25 PM on Dec. 12, 2012