How long does it take you to loose your baby weight

Its taking me forever to loose my baby weight, ive had kids before and it takes me a year and a half just to get to my normal weight, is anyone else like this I see lots of people having babies that loose their weight quick why NOT me!!!!! oooo I go on the elliptical 5 outta 7 days a week do 40 to 60 jumping jacks ... 110 situps and 5 pushups cause i hate them MY calories are around 1300 including drink oooo and i weigh 170 my happy weight is 135

tonipaffel

Asked by tonipaffel at 11:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• A few months...I'm a skinny ninnie though, and everyone is different. I weighed 140ish at the time of my DD's birth 7 months ago and I weigh 113 lbs now. I didn't do anything special.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2012

• ya.... not me lol
    tonipaffel

Comment by tonipaffel (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Sorry... it took me a week. Bodies are just different. If I did all you say you are doing I would look amazing. Wow. Keep it up!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• 48 hours. But then I gained it all back plus more in the following months.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I don't count my first two b/c they happend back to back so I had to start over. When ds3 was 6months old (January of this year) I really put the rubber to the road, and went from 176 to 156 (current weight as of this am). My first goal is 150 and I will reach that before the year is up so starting next year I will aim for my actual goal of 140/135.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 8, 2012