How can i make some money at home, not looking to be rich just want some shopping money :)

I am not ready to go to work yet but want that extra buk , no i don't have anything to sell on ebay

tonipaffel

Asked by tonipaffel at 11:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2012 in Money & Work

• Look at direct selling.
    Scentsy, Avon, Tastefully Simple, etc.
    Great for extra money, but can easily become a full time income if you work at it!
    Flexible hours, work around the hubby and kid's schedules.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• ^^agreed.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• You have to be careful about some of the work from home plans. Spending some money to make money is fine, but you don't want to get stuck with inventory. I got a job where I comment on Facebook and YouTube for companies and it wasn't much to get involved in it. I've been doing it for a few months and it pays a couple of bills per month. (http://theyhaveajob.com/review-of-paid-social-media-jobs/)
    Ohiofamily

Answer by Ohiofamily at 2:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Yup...I agree. Direct Sales is awesome!!
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 8:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• babysitting
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• All these work at home options on the Internet are crap. There is one company that I know of Convergys that hires costumer service reps to work from home. You have to go through training so you have to live near a training site. they pay 9 dollars an hour. You have to hae a computer and high speed Internet. Go to their website. Some of the families my agency works with work for this company.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Its not something you can do from home but its always helps some people I know when they need extra cash and it can be flexible in hours and most pay in cash.
    House cleaning and house sitting, and/or pet sitting/walking.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Have you considered a consumable direct sales company? This a great choice because your clientele will need to reorder once they run out. I personally do Tastefully Simple and the majority of my sales are from reorders :-)
    tjk34

Answer by tjk34 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Don't know if child care might interest you, but care.com and sittercity.com are worth checking out
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 8:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• I sell Scentsy and I love it :-) The starter kit is $99 but it is well worth it... I have been with Scentsy since August and my 1st two months were slow (only made about $50 my first 2 months)... You get started out making 20% commission then once u reach $1000 in sales you start making 25% commission... Message me for more info or if u would like to sign up :-)
    LilJenn82

Answer by LilJenn82 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2013