I keep getting the same scary vision?

I know most are going to just say I'm crazy, but please if you have nothing nice to say then do not say anything.

I keep having this vision randomly over and over again like its trying to warn me. In the past I've had gut feelings or just "knew" things before they happened, but never ever something like this. It's to the point it gives me chills and when the vision comes I feel as if I'm there - it's starting to be a bit scary.

The vision is pretty quick - its a really bad car accident, it's dark out. I cannot see faces or get close enough to the accident to see muc, but people are screaming. Then all of a sudden I'm standing in a funeral home and my oldest son is screaming and reaching for the person in the casket, but again I cannot get close enough to see who the person is..

I keep getting a feeling the person is my father which scares me because he is due to leave out tomorrow for a big job that he will be driving his workers there. (kinda far away)

Is there anyone out there that knows more about these kind of things or that has had experience with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• Your fears are visualizing that's all. Confront them. Talk to your husband. Let him know how you are feeling. Write down your visions and look at them realistically. Ask yourself how rational they sound. Keep in touch with your husband and then I am going to tell you to take it a little further. Go to the store and buy a bottle of mustard seeds. You can find them on the baking goods aisle. Then, get a box and make sure that it has a small opening like a piggy bank would have. Take one seed at a time and pray with it in your hand. Pray for your fears. Remember, God didn't give us a spirit of fear and Jesus left us with His peace. Faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains. When you finish that prayer, put the seed along with a piece of paper that said what you prayed for in the box.
    blondie805

Answer by blondie805 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2012

• You seem to be worrying to much about your father. If it will make you feel netter just pray about it hu.. Our psyche s come out to play when we are asleep, tjats probly what is messing with you now.
    ashleap

Answer by ashleap at 9:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2012

• Sounds to me like its more of a fear release then an actual premonition. Your subconcious is trying to tell you that you are worried that he will be in an accident.One of the things that leads e to believe this is the fact that it is so vague. It was more of a premonition and you were supposed to intervene to stop the accident, you would have more details.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• He's been traveling for over a month now to different jobs and just now it started happening.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• It has been very warm this winter so far. The temp just dropped in the past hour and not only has gotten foggy from the temperature drop, but also is snowing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• It's just an irrational fear manifesting itself.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Hopefully it is just a fear. The future is not, IMO set in stone, so yes pray! (I am praying for your family too)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I have been praying and asking for more help and so on. Thank you both for your replies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I'd rebuke the vision and pray a hedge of protection around dad (or anyone traveling by car that you know) and his vehicle.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• No but I'm a little freaked out just reading this. Maybe your spiritual leader could help you?
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2012