i need some help... !!!!!!!

i have to do my thank you cards for my shower and unfortunately my mom accidentally threw away the list of who gave what gifts to us.

Some i can remember but others i have no idea. i would like to make each card as thoughtful and personal and different as possible. On every card i have something written that is the same and then i add a few sentences to make it special and diff from others.

I have
So & So,
Thank you for celebrating with me the anticipation of Brookes arrival. THEN SOMETHING MORE AND THOUGHTFUL...

any help?!?! im stuck!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you could put the gift/s were amazing and more then i could had ever asked for thank you ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• just send cards saying thxs for the gifts
    they helped very much
    i had a gr8 time being around all of u
    somehting like that??? idk
    iv never had a baby shower
    my family has lots of hand me downs]
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• For the ones that you can remember, write the gift specifically and how much you know Brookes or you will enjoy it. For the others that you don't remember what they got you, say it was really nice visiting with you and I appreciate your generousity.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:29 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Just write a note about what it meant to you to have them there and appreciate their generous spirit. Tell them how fortunate your baby is to be brought into a loving and nurturing family. :) Fluff.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Ditto KaceesMom and Susied250
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i second Gigi...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2009