Why oh why CM?

can't you have a check button next to our open questions, so we can just check all and delete all! ugh... closing questions today, 15 down, 260 to go :( well 261 now lol

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2012 in About CafeMom

• yes a check all and delete all would be very nice! i really don't like that they just stay on there forever, are you closing or deleting? doesn't deleting make you lose credits?
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 8:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• SO, once you close a question, do all your replies to said question just magically disappear? i was going back looking at the 'hot' question from last night, trying to read what was said after I went to bed and there doesn't seem to be any replies from the OP anymore, plus the other replies are all mixed up according to vote-ups and such... is that what happens when you close a question? I've never actually looked back at my closed ones...
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 8:13 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• yes you l;ose points for deleting them, and if you pick a best answer to close it-all the responses get jumbled-but you can still see them in order by clicking on old or oldest (I think it is). If you jsut close it without picking a best answer-I think everything stays in order but not totally sure on that one
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• dreain
    i thin you can change order to look at after it is closed

maybe someone can explain better than me
    maybe show a screen shot

i agree with OP, too many to close
    IF site refreshed less, it would go quicker

and, can not win, if you close too soon, people complain
    IF you do not close, people complain
    BUT, always good if you ask questions...wait- nope people complain about content of questions too
    LOL
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:16 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• That would be great. I have been deleting questions since before Thanksgiving I had over 500
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I don't ask enough questions to get that many built up. 500 booklover! Damn!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2012