Anyone have any morning sickness cures?

I am having horrible morning sickness this pregnancy, and it isn't responding to the same foods I used to settle my stomach with my first pregnancy. So, I was just wondering if anyone had some suggestions, because i am at a loss, and I need to eat something. Thanks!

Rachel_May

Asked by Rachel_May at 2:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was all about crackers. Grahm crackers, Ritz crackers, saltines. Keeping something in my stomach at all times was key, but I still had sickness all through pregnancy.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• what worked for me was plain lays chips and sometimes jolly ranchers the little bit of sugar helped also goldfish other then that nothing worked for me it sucked
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• pita bread was my life saver.. i got up in the morning and stayed in bed for half an hour driking ginger ale slowly and some crackers. once i got to get up and dress for work i was able to eat a half of a plain pita bread and it worked wonders!! good luck

what ive heard thats supposed to work is peppermint tea, sucking on a slice of lemon, these pops from babiesrus for morning sickness and citrus candy.
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 2:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• saltine crackers and warm 7up or sprite. An oldie but a goodie ;o)
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Peppermint tea was my savior!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:45 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• oh yeah..der! you gotta eat and drink them together. idk why but it works.
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Ginger. Fresh ginger works best. Grate it onto foods or make a tea.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Ginger is always good or try the "brat" diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast).

Good luck....I was never able to cure it with my son...
    NoNonsenseMama

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 4:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I was bedridden with morning sickness and preclampsia. My neighbor, a few years later, same situation, was up and taking care of her other daughter with an IV. If your morning sickness is getting in the way of taking care of Henry and denying you rest, hate me for typing this, but you gotta see the dr.
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 4:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Eat whatever you can.

Crackers, F* crackers. They aren't all as helpful as people try to make them out to be!

Seriously, just eat whatever you can...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2009