Do you find yourself being attracted to men who resemble your father?

Paging Dr. Freud!
I do,and it kind of creeps me out

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Just for Fun

• NO. No, no, no, no, no, no, NO. I am not attracted to anyone who remotely looks like or acts like or thinks like my father. Yuck. My husband is the exact opposite of my dickbag father.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Resemble...NO. The type of man my father was, most definitely. They are extremely rare and hard to come by though.

Answer by m-avi at 10:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Hell no! I hate my dad.

Answer by Lobelia at 10:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• ditto Mavi, my dh doesn't look anything like my dad but he does have a great heart and is super generous just like my dad. My dad would and HAS literately given the shirt off his back to someone in need and my dh is the same way to an extent, more so when it comes to family rather than complete strangers. My dad is the same way when it comes to family, there is nothing more important to him, and we come from a BIG family :D my grandpa was the same way as well, I just wish all of my dad's brothers inherited his giving nature, 1/2 of them are just greedy jerks @@

Answer by DreainCO at 10:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• No I don't, but my sister I believe does (our step father who was more our dad than our bio one ever did)
    the man she is dating now does, in fact I have made comments to my dh about the resemblance ....

Answer by gmasboy at 10:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• My husband doesn't look anything like my dad, but he has pretty much all the same character traits that my dad had. They are the only two men I've ever loved--well, except for my sons and my grandsons and a nephew--but you know what I mean!!

Answer by NannyB. at 11:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• It's not impossible. I like dark haired men and find I am not interested in blonds.

Answer by Bmat at 11:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I look almost exactly like my dad. But I am attracted to men who shared the same interests and attitude. Aside from the cheating, anyway.

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Nope lol my did is a tiny 5'4 Finnish man with blue greenish eyes and red hair. I like tall dark handsome. Lol

Answer by skinnyslokita at 11:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2012