Soooo.....How big did your boobie's get.....

after milk came in??? Just wondering cause I just bought a nursing bra that is a 36E cause motherhood didn't have DD's and I was told to get a size bigger than I am now. I'm a 36D and always have been. My breasts haven't changed hardly at all since I've been preggers. You think I'll get to an E or bigger??? How big were or are you???

mamakat21

Asked by mamakat21 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first i didnt get that big i only went up alittle with in the same cup size
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:45 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i gained a cup size from a 36C to a 36D, but this happened mostly in the beginning. Then a little i think toward the end of my pregnancy
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 3:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• An E is a DD. Bras are sized as follows:

a
    b
    c
    d
    dd/e
    ddd/f
    g
    h

so on and unholy so on. I am now a G and have been nursing for 16 months. I was a DD/E during pregnancy. Hope this helps bc I use to be very confused by the sizing until I looked up a sizing chart online :)
    NoNonsenseMama

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 4:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i was a B cup before my first son and when my milk came in i was an E...when i was done nursing and my milk dried up i was a D (they'll never be small again) im pregnant now and i dont even want to know how big they'll get this time...lol
    Micahbabysmommy

Answer by Micahbabysmommy at 9:53 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• When my 1st child I went from a large A/small B to a DD. Yep.

With my second child I still remain at a DD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2009