What is annoying you today?

my dh is lazy today

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Everything. I was looking forward to sleeping in but the kids messed up the computer first thing this morning and fought over the computer and iPad. Now I am wrapping gifts and packing some boxes to be sent out. Why do people ask for bottled liquids? I'm hoping my packing job will be sufficient enough to keep a bottle of mojo and four bottles of hot sauce from breaking open during transport.

Then I need to go buy 3 pineapples, but them up and make pineapple tequila for DH to give away.

What's really sad is that if I didn't do all of this stuff, I would feel completely unnecessary.

Uh oh, I'm feeling a pity party coming on.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:45 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• "Uh oh, I'm feeling a pity party coming on."

Someone send chocolate to Quinn STAT!
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 1:00 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I have chocolate in the house. Too much since we are making candy trains this next week. I'm not a big chocolate lover anyhow, so that won't fix me up. I was munching on some Sour Cream and Cheese popcorn and it was GOOD! I'll be okay. It will be a short private party and then I need to move on with my day. If I slow down, production comes to a halt and nobody else is here to pick up the slack. Gosh knows my kids won't.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:21 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I have way too much stuff to do and not nearly enough time to do it. Of course it would help if I didn't take CM breaks.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:30 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• you
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Anons
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Nothing, I'm having a good day
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• The kids are at each others's throats, other than that. I'm just fighting off my usual low level of crankiness because I can't stand Christmas demands. I don't want to know what anyone wants, I just want to get some cute, thoughtful gifts and enjoy the day.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Pain med withdrawls! I didn't go to sleep untill 6 this morning, and I woke up at 11. My head is KILLING me, my stomach is killing me from surgery, and I have no energy and feel depressed. It's definately a rough day, and I am totally having a pity party too. :(
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• That basic things always have to be a hassle. Why can't things that should easily get done, just get easily done?!?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:41 PM on Dec. 8, 2012