Who shops (or sells!)Etsy?

I placed my first order through Etsy yesterday and requested an item to be made in specific colors. Is there a way the person you bought from can contact you if need be or will things just get shipped when shipped? In the special instructions box I asked her if I'd get it in time for Christmas but knew I was cutting it close. Any information would be great.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Shopping

• Never used it but I am sure if you create an acct and you sent her a message a reply will go to your email
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I have used Etsy for buying. If you want to contact the person you bought from there is an option on their page to contact sender.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I saw a beautiful ring on Etsy but it was sooooo expensive. So, no I have not bought anything from them.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 12, 2012

• neva
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• i dont buy or sell it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 5, 2013