okay one more thing i need help with...

my grandma gave me a 40 dollar check in a card as a gift, and a pack of diapers. What could i write in her thank you card without sounding rude saying like "thanks for the money...." someting more meaningful... im REALLY stuck on this one.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I say thinks like "Thank you so much for the gift. We plan to buy x or y with the money. Of course, the diapers will go to good use too!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• it was already put towards her strolle/carseat travel system.... any other ways to word that? i really suck at being creative with words lol if you cannot tell...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• might just write that she has contributed to your baby's safety, and to your convenience and that it's really appreciated!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Well that makes it even easier! You can say, Thank you so much for the gift! We put the money towards a wonderful stroller/ carseat travel system. I can hardly wait to bring the baby home in the car seat, OR I really look forward to getting to use the carseat to bring baby to see you! Or to go for walks etc. etc. You could also describe the travel system that you got. It's such a cute set, it has winnie the pooh etc. (I have a bachelors in English, writing is my favorite thing ever!)
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2009