Do the plastic bottles ever scare you? (Silly question but true)

Just curious but when I am enjoying a cold bottle water and its halfway empty or even finished and I put it to the side some how out of the blue it makes a noise like it trying to go back into shape.
Well when your not expecting it it really does scare you...lol

If you have no idea what I am saying try to pay attention next time you have an empty plastic water bottle and just let it sit somewhere and it will make a noise (especially when it's really quiet) it gets me every time...lol

Thought I'd share...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2012 in Entertainment

• So true! I take a bottle of water with me to bed at night and it always decides to make noises after I try to fall asleep, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• Why ask anon? This doesn't seem to be a drama question.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I love crushing the empty ones when no one is expecting it and when they look at me all startled I look innocent and say, "What? Just saving room in the recycle bin." :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• I don't use disposable plastic bottles, so I haven't really had that happen that I can remember. I would imagine that if I forgot about it and it made a noise and the house was quiet it would get my attention quick. Not sure if it would scare me though. Startled might be a better word for what I would feel.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:55 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• lol all the time
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• We pay a Nickle deposit on our bottles and cans. No crushing allowed here, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 8, 2012

• @ Quinnmae You just never know
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2012