Also posted in PREGNANCY......

Soooo.....How big did your boobie's get.....
after milk came in??? Just wondering cause I just bought a nursing bra that is a 36E cause motherhood didn't have DD's and I was told to get a size bigger than I am now. I'm a 36D and always have been. My breasts haven't changed hardly at all since I've been preggers. You think I'll get to an E or bigger??? How big were or are you???

mamakat21

Asked by mamakat21 at 2:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i thought i did se ethis there oh well ...
    like i said mine didnt really change with my first just wen tup a couple numbers with in the same cup size
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• well i havent had Brooke yet either but my mom and sister said a size up for me as well because theyll be extremely engorged and HARD the first few weeks, so im sure that will work for you.. hopefully.. because i did the same thing as you and it better fit lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• oh, Lord have mercy on me!

I've always been a pretty petite girl, 5'4, 115lbs before pregnancy. I was a small 34C before pregnancy, and I'm now coming up on 30 weeks... I am a full G!!!

I bought a bra from dillards, one designed by Oprah... a 36F, and 3weeks later, it didn't fit. I'm pouring out the top of this 36G, and about to run out of options. I don't know if they make nursing bras that big.. and i'm afraid to look!

You can kinda tell in my picture.. that was only taken about 2 weeks ago, and my boobs almost come out as far as my belly! (roughly 28wks in the pic)
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• cont
    so there's no telling how big you'll get!

my mother nor my grandmothers on either side produced milk or have large breasts. It's a mutant thing for me!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:00 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• oh dear!!!! You poor mama!!! That suck A$$!!! But they DO make bra's that big. You'd be surprised. Go to motherhood.com. I promise you'll find something for cheap on there in your size. Good luck!!!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 3:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I was a 34b and only had milk for a month then I dried out!!! Damnit'! Where is Salma Hayek when you need her!!!, Then I got fat! But that was 10 years ago! Now I am a 38b which equals fat and flatchested!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My daughter was always a C cup and during her pregnancy she went up to a D cup. After she gave birth she was still a D cup, but when her milk can in her breasts went "kaboom!" Poor thing doesn't even have a bra large enough - she's wearing those tank tops with the built-in bras, but they don't support well. I'll be taking her today to buy her a nursing bra at Motherhood.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2009